Micro Infusion Facial in Indianapolis/Carmel at Phases Skin Care & Laser Center
Janet Turkle MD Plastic Cosmetic Surgeons in Indianapolis, Indiana
Micro Infusion Facial/Carmel Indiana
Introducing Our Micro Infusion Mega Facial!
Do you want to experience the newest way to rejuvenate your skin with no pain and plenty of gain? Then you should check out our NEW Micro Infusion Mega Facial!
With our Micro Infusion Facial, we are actually able to place powerful skin rejuvenating products directly into the top layer your skin in your exact trouble spots. Plus, we customize the formula of these products just for you! If desired, we can even use small amounts of BOTOX and Fillers when choosing the ingredients for your Micro Infusion Facial!
Micro Infusion Facials make you look more youthful and make your skin healthier, smoother and radiant!
How Micro Infusion Facials Can Help
One of the most important features of our Micro Infusion Facial is how it helps to increase the growth of collagen in your skin.
What is collagen? Collagen is a protein found in our body and our skin contains large quantities of it. Collagen keeps your skin healthy and firm plus it helps skin to heal and resist aging. Unfortunately, once we get to about age 25, we start to lose collagen and we also lose the ability to make more. This is what causes the wrinkles, sagging and other skin problems we see with the aging process.
So, you can see why increasing skin’s collagen is extremely important when it comes to improving the vitality of your skin!
Our Micro Infusion Facial stimulates your skin to make more collagen in two ways. First, many of the concentrated products we use for your Micro Infusion Facial will promote your skin to make new collagen. Second, the device used during the procedure actually stimulates your skin cells to produce brand new collagen.
Our Micro Infusion Facial can:
The Micro Infusion Facial Procedure
The first step in your Micro Infusion Facial is a consultation. We’ll get both your medical and skin care history, as well as discuss what concerns you about your skin. We will closely examine your skin and, using the information we’ve gathered, we’ll make a recommendation of the blend of active ingredients that will work best for you.
Before reading on about the procedure, keep in mind a Micro Infusion Facial is painless.
Secondly, we will clean your skin. Then, during the treatment, a special precision device is gently patted on your skin. In simple terms, the device is a cluster of very tiny hollow needles. These needles are smaller than a human hair! The needles are attached to a very small vial which contains the liquid product formulation we designed for you.
When the device touches your skin, the hollow needles allow the liquid product to go directly into the dermal (top) layer of your skin.
Products Used During MicroInfusion Facials
We can use a wide variety of products when customizing the formula for your Micro Infusion Facial.
- Antioxidants — antioxidants help protect your skin from the free radical damage which causes your skin to age. They help sun damage and inflammation as well as help to stimulate collagen production in your skin. Examples of antioxidants include Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Retinol (Vitamin A).
- Peptides — peptides are another building block of your skin. Use of peptides also helps revitalize your skin.
- Growth factors — growth factors are great for aging skin. They heal damage skin and kick-start collagen production which improves your skin and reverses skin aging.
- Filler products — fillers like Juvederm, Restylane etc… immediately smooth and plump skin. With the Micro Fusion device, we are able to place these fillers in areas which are difficult to treat — like crow’s feet around your eyes and fine lines in your upper lip.
- Bleaching agents –bleaching agents brighten your skin and lighten dark some spots due to aging, sun damage, etc…
- Hyaluronic acid — hyaluronic acid holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water so it works great to reduce the appearance of imperfections, plump your skin and hydrate dry skin.
- BOTOX, Dysport — micro amounts of BOTOX and Dysport can be placed into the surface of the skin instead of the muscle. This will smooth skin, make pores smaller and reduce rosacea flushing. Also, with the Micro Fusion device, we are able to place Botox and Dysport in areas previously difficult to treat.
Cost for Micro Infusion Facials
Full Face Micro Infusion Facials range from $249.00 to $399.00. Your price will depend on the products chosen to customize the procedure just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Micro Infusion Facial
- Does a Micro Infusion Facial Hurt?
No, this is a pain-free treatment.
- How Long Does a Micro Infusion Facial Take?
The procedure takes less than 30 minutes, however, if you are a new patient, your first treatment with a consultation will take about an hour.
- How Much Downtime Will I Have After a Micro-Infusion Facial?
There is no downtime with Micro Infusion Facials. You can return to normal activities after the treatment.
- What is the Difference Between a Micro Infusion Facial and Microneedling?
During a Microneedling treatment, we rub products on the surface of the skin. Then we use the Microneedling device to “push” the products into the skin. Depending on depth of the treatment and your skin sensitivity, your skin can stay pink for a day. There may be bleeding with microneedling.
During our Micro Infusion Facial, the very fine hollow needles deliver the serum at a specific depth into the dermis (top layer) of your skin precisely where they are needed. Your skin will only be pink for about an hour or so after a Micro Infusion Facial. There is no bleeding with our Micro Infusion Facial.
- How Long Will it Take to See Results?
Some results will be immediate and some will take up to 7 days to fully appear.
- How Long Do the Results of a Micro Infusion Facial Last?
The results usually last about 3-4 months.
- Can I Have a Micro Infusion Facial Instead of BOTOX or Filler?
You can, however, this treatment is not a replacement for BOTOX or Filler. If you desire, it can be used to enhance your BOTOX and Filler results.
Contact Us About Micro Infusion Facials
If you are ready to schedule an appointment or have more questions and would like further information about our micro infusion facials, contact Phases Skin Care & Laser Center by clicking here for our online quick-contact email form or feel free to call us at 317-848-8101.
To be advised of special prices, sale events and other updates, you can click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter.
*Fees are approximate only and subject to physical examination and consultation. We do try to keep the fees on our website up to date, however be advised fees are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to inquire about any price changes.
Turkle & Associates Plastic Surgery’s video content is for informational and educational purposes only. Viewing of these videos should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or a treatment recommendation. As with any health concern, always seek a consultation regarding a medical condition. Any questions concerning the content of these videos may be directed to us at 317-848-8101.